Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Change is Hard but Not the Hardest





I want to try and update this on the more regular. It seems to be something I'm going to need to schedule if it's ever going to happen. I think mostly it has to do with the ever changing nature of my life. It seems as I follow more and more people that I don't know there seems to be a common thread. Take Instagram for instance. I tend to follow the people who own sewing businesses for example and all of them have lived in the same place for years. They take pictures of the same thing after the same thing. Do I tire of it? No, in fact it gives me some of the stability I crave. 

The last time I had a steady house for more than a year was in New Orleans but during those two years I had and lost jobs. I ended and started a relationship. In short my life tends to never stand still. 

Do other's lives change as much as mine? As I watch them they seem to be the same. Is this a secret to being able to create the things you want to make for this world? Why can't I ever stay still? 

As I stare down 2015 it still looks murky. A winding road with no clear path and a lot of changes. Another year unable to really fulfill what I want to make in this world? Is what I want stability at all? I just don't seem to know. 

No comments: