Thursday, September 26, 2013

Day 15 of the ParaGone Parasite Cleanse.

Like I said in this earlier post: Back Home, I am doing a Parasite cleanse. I think I was on day 3 or 4 when I wrote that post. I had from the beginning been passing parasites but kept thinking they were noodles. I have been trying to stay away from sugar and wheat (part of the cleanse they recommend) and had been eating a lot of Vietnamese food.

It took me 4 years to do this because I kept thinking it would require this GIGANTIC diet change. I just didn't want to do it. I was a Vegetarian for 17 years and a vegan for 4 of those. And now I eat what I want (organic, rgbh free, pesticide and antibiotic free). Really, I eat much better now than I ever did as a chemical vegan. Do y'all know what that is? You would be surprised at what they can substitute real food with and it becomes vegan. Now, I don't eat it if I don't know what it is. At first I did good with the no wheat and sugar, and then I gave up the ghost. Ate whatever i wanted, and guess what? The cleanse still seems to be working.

I have about 2-3 bowel movements a day and what I thought were noodles, were in fact worms. I have passed things that look like chunks of tomato, and sesame seeds (i do not eat sesame seeds, i am allergic) and i have passed weird rubbery things, and also lots of flukes, which just look a lot like wet shavings. Also, all of my poops have been very effervescent. And green. Very dark green. I read somewhere that maybe its a lot of bile coming out of my liver. Sounds good to me.

I have decided that while it freaks me out to realize (AND I KNEW FOR 4 YEARS THAT I HAD A PARASITE INFECTION) that these things have been living inside of me for that long (maybe longer). I am also really happy getting them out. This is my last day before my 5 day hiatus (supposedly to let the eggs get laid or hatch or die off, or something. NOT SURE). Then i am going to do it again at full strength for 15 days more. If at that time I am still passing these things, I am going to get another box and keep going until it stops. They say you can do this for 3 months, and after my planned cleanse it will only be a month.

With all this cleansing, I want to do a Liver Cleanse next (and i'm trying to figure out which one to do because I REALLY DON'T WANT TO DRINK OLIVE OIL). But really, I don't have to do the "best" one, i should just do it because really! anything helps!

I am planning on moving away from New Orleans. Not sure where. A lot of dawning has come to light. As in it dawned on my that I do not live in a playground, I live in a war zone. It dawned on me that only 3 of my old friends still live here. It dawned on me that I would rather live somewhere else where I don't get cat called every time I step out the gate.

So once I leave New Orleans guess whats gonna happen? A heavy Metal Cleanse and I am making Chris do this one too because guess what? Its heavy metal. Little bad joke there. Do you know how much lead is in my house, or in the soil here? I don't even want to go there. I've been trying to collect non-metal cookware (besides cast iron because that is good for you!), plates that are enameled after the 70s (gotta really throw mine away even though they are so charming and old), and i haven't drunk the water in about a year.

I've got a lot of damage to repair but i do have to say that this parasite cleanse has done wonders for my mood! Really! It's almost like i'm my old self again. I hope I will be able to blame everything on parasites, and the amount coming out of me. I might just. xo

3 comments:

lacy davis said...

I love you and think you should move to Oakland. I know you won't! But I wish.

lacy davis said...

I love when people talk about their poop. I am literally fascinated with mine!

Sarah Sky said...

The west coast is not entirely out of the picture, though probably not oakland. I want somewhere more remote from fellow humans for at least a little bit!