Thursday, December 13, 2012

take your boyfriend to work day...

Sometimes i spend so much time talking about what i want, and where i want to go. that i don't often just say, i am really happy with what i have.

its strange to be in a relationship that feels so solid. To have someone that enjoys your company and you know still loves you even when you are being a brat and don't want to get out of bed. or when your yelling at the neighbors. or when your a mess and crying a lot.

It was awesome in the beginning. Then I got depressed and tired, and though i haven't felt better, my relationship does. Its strange. its not super easy but its there and its loving. Ive never had a relationship that did that. they've all dissolved when i have. but this one makes me feel real. solid. like i could never disappear.

In relationship past I've always felt so dispensable.

I've just never had that. have you? Is this normal? is this what love is?